Venue & Location
Paint & Pixel Festival will be at the Northampton Center for the Arts:
Northampton Center for the Arts
(across from the Academy of Music)
17 New South Street
Northampton, MA 01060
View Larger Map
Northampton is a vibrant, artsy college town ninety miles west of Boston and within three hours of New York City. Nicknamed “Paradise City,” it has been distinguished as the Best Small Arts Town in America, a “Top 25 Arts Destination,” and has been home to such notables as:
- Authors Kurt Vonnegut, Tracy Kidder, and Eric Carle
- Musicians Dar Williams, Chris Collingwood from Fountains of Wayne, Thurston Moore and Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth
- MSNBC and radio news personality Rachel Maddow
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- US President Calvin Coolidge
- Top liberal arts college, Smith College
Northampton is a very pedestrian-friendly town with over thirty bars, cafes, and restaurants within a ten minute walk covering a broad range of cuisine including pub-fare, Mexican, Japanese, Italian, Thai, and Indian.
The Chamber of Commerce’s website can help you plan your visit to Northampton.